If you are looking for storage options for your business in the Dunstable area, you need to make sure you choose the right place for your needs.
There are lots and lots of storage facilities popping up in the area, and indeed the UK as a whole, all offering different things to new customers, business customers, and potentially even returning customers, so you need to make sure you’re choosing exactly what you need.
CityStore Self Storage in Dunstable offers an excellent business storage solution no matter the size of your business, small or large. For businesses looking to store lots of items you will have a selection of bigger sized units to suit your needs allowing you to store all sorts of things in a safe, waterproof location. If you’re a smaller sized business then you will have smaller sized units suitable to what you require, again in a waterproof, safe room.
What can you expect from CityStore Self Storage in Dunstable?
- Units from 8sqft to 300sqft
- Long opening hours allowing you to access your storage unit at a time convenient to you
- 24 hour access available on all units
- Safety features to prevent unwanted access, including a secure pin-code access system
- 24/7 CCTV monitoring
- Trolley and Pallet Trucks to help you move your goods around more easily
- Wide, clear loading bays – making your unloading and loading simple and effective
- Flexibility – if you need less space you can downgrade your room size and should you require more space you can upgrade your room size with no fuss
- Your room keys – you will hold your keys for the duration of your stay with CityStore Self Storage which means that access to the facility and your stored goods will be restricted to yourself and trusted staff members only.
By keeping some of your business supplies in storage you can help yourself free up more retail space in your own store, file documents that don’t need to be stored on-site, and find many more benefits along the way.
Hiring a storage room allows you to rent month by month and not be tied into any long term contracts making it easy to manage from your side should you need to end your rental period.
Get in touch with CityStore Self Storage in Dunstable today and get your storage requirements sorted right away, you could even pop down and visit to have a look around the facility and speak to staff about any questions you may have.